1. Perhaps it was a TACTICAL ERROR. Before writing my last post, I had written Mr. Archetype’s grammy-winning brother to get a mailing address for Mr. A. Said brother is known to be a REALLY NICE GUY. The kind of Midwestern guy you want for a neighbor. I wish to send a POSITIVE letter to Mr. A. However, if I were Mr. A’s bro and hopped over here, well, I might not give ME the address.
2. I tried. I really tried. You know how people say DOGS AND THEIR HUMANS look alike? I wanted to share a photo of my dog with A BANANA ON HIS HEAD. But, being wise beyond his doggie years, he would have NONE of it. Nope, no blog humiliation for him.
3. There’s a DEAD OPOSSUM on the road in front of my house. I hoped he would disappear. But HE’S STILL THERE.
4. My friend set up a TATTOO appointment for me next week with a woman tattoo artist in Santa Barbara. I’m liking that it’s a woman. I’m headed to BERKELEY and then south.
5. I added few TRAVEL PICS in a slide show on my myspace site. Head on over here if you want to see them.
6. I just ate a WHOLE POUND of organic ASPARAGUS. I hope that there's not some toxicity factor I don't know about.