Zigzagging Through the Weekend
1. Took the dog to the dog park.
2. Ate a little chocolate chip cookie dough.
3. Read Chani’s post and had warm fuzzy thoughts about the marvelous and talented Dan Wilson who wrote the song currently on her site with the Dixie Chicks.
4. Google talked with the marido who is in Nairobi at the World Social Forum and just had his camera ripped off.
5. Watched the snow and thought about how much work it will be to shovel when it finally stops.
6. Bought a frame for that mandala painting from Nepal.
7. Thought about Karmic Jay standing up on the 27th. Yeah!
8. Waited for pics of Maggie’s haircut.
9. Did a lot of work for a non-profit I’ve run out of the house for about 8 years. It connects people in fiber arts (weaving, knitting, etc.) with people-in-need working in fiber arts in the rest of the world.
10. Tried to think of a brilliant blog post and failed.