10 Things To Do Before Year's End
It seems like a good time to set some goals to reach before the end of 2006.
1. Get my tattoo - I just need to find someone who will do what I want instead of sending me packing.
2. Do more art.
3. Go to Mali and Cameroon - Check. Tickets bought
4. Connect with my friends.
5. Go to Bangadesh and Nepal - Plans underway.
6. See the Dixie Chicks and Bonnie Raitt - Tickets bought for both concerts. (And Mason Jennings and Tim O'Reagan are on my short to-see list soon too.)
7. Finish at least one of my partially-completed knitting projects.
8. Get to Tierra del Fuego - Plans underway.
9. Integrate meditation into my life.
10. Get fit.
We're getting pretty close here to the big Madison trash-a-thon fondly know as Hippie Christmas, when all the students kick their nearly new stuff to the curb when they move. It's a veritable bonanza for finding zippy free stuff.